Loolaba Triathlon Club
Loolaba Triathlon Club is a group of Swiss and international Triathletes based in Switzerland, ranked in the Top 10 IronMan. Cyclists, Runners and Swimmers are welcome to join our family, from beginners to IronMan Hawaii qualifiers.
Our motto #YoullNeverTriAlone means that the most important thing for us is having fun and sharing our passion with our Loolaba family.
A team of trainers and our experienced athletes will help you to improve your swim, bike and run skills and to have fun with your teammates at the same time.
The membership fee costs 100 CHF per year (50 CHF for non active triathletes).
The membership fee includes:
- 90 CHF discount on the purchase of the annual license from the Swiss triathlon federation.
- 50 CHF discount (25 CHF for non active triathletes) for the purchase of Loolaba uniforms (trisuit, running shirts, cycling jersey, etc.).
- Minimum 3 training sessions per week posted in our training schedule on this website.
- Minimum 3 group training per week with the supervision of one of our coaches.
- Minimum 15% discount on all the products sold through the Loolaba Store (online and at our stand).
- 15% discount from our partners (CPsports for diagnostics, Samuele Fenu for physiotherapy, fitNessen for gym training, Sandro Petrillo for massage).
- Exclusive access to our groups in Strava and Whatsapp.
- Priority entries for our training camps and other special events.
Christian PötzschView profile
Alex CihereanView profile
Steve HusisteinView profile
Sandro PetrilloView profile